Do you ever feel like you’re all alone?
You know….like when you figure out that whoever used the bathroom last used ALL the toilet paper and did nothing about it? Yeah…like that.
Maybe it’s just me. Maybe it’s just my family but I gotta say….it drives me BATTY….and toilet paper is the tip of the iceberg.
I am convinced that my family just doesn’t notice. This is mainly a self preservation mechanism because if I thought they did it on purpose I would have to go postal more often than I do. Some of my favorite things that don’t seem to hit their radar:
- changing the toilet paper roll when they get done with it
- changing the paper towel roll when they get done with it
- telling me that they used the last of something in the kitchen (like milk). Bonus points if they let me figure it out late at night after the stores close
- damp towels on the floor of the bathroom
- socks in the floor in any room (they can step over them for DAYS)
- no hand towel in the basement bathroom (either they’re not washing their hands or they wipe them on their jeans…either way….you know where the towels live!)
- taking their trash out of my car. (once I found a rotten banana peel that had been left in the back of my car for weeks….GROSS!)
- picking up ice cubes that hit the floor from the ice machine….you do know they turn into water…right?
I know, I know….I do loads of things that get on their nerves and, honestly, I can live with most of this. However, I figure I’m not alone so I thought I would post to let all the rest of you moms out there realize that it happens in my house too!
So…what does your family do that drives you nuts?
- 8 Budget Brunch Ideas - October 23, 2014
- Easy Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet - October 21, 2014
- Monday Funday Linky Party – The Halloween Edition - October 20, 2014
- Celebration Dinner on the Cheap with Blackberry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe & Giveaway - October 18, 2014
- Save Money While Traveling to the US with Roam Mobility - October 17, 2014
- Catching Him In the Act Of Being Good - October 15, 2014
- Monday Funday Linky Party – October 13 - October 13, 2014
- Southern Cornbread Recipe - October 12, 2014
- 7 Thrifty Tips for a Less Expensive Thanksgiving Feast - October 7, 2014
- Monday Funday Linky Party – October 6 - October 6, 2014