Evan and I made it home safe and sound (though very late) yesterday. Our flights and our layover in Denver were blissfully uneventful though we did get to make an extra lap through Canada customs for some reason (which was really annoying since it was Evan and I travelling alone & it was 10:30pm!).
Though we got in so late, we couldn’t miss the Kid’s Christmas party for my work. It’s a great party complete with face painters (which Evan won’t go near), balloon animal makers, Mad Science, Santa, gifts and snacks. Evan LOVES it. It IS a great party but after such a long travel day yesterday, I was shot. Regardless, we stuck it out and had a great day. Evan even got his turn on Santa’s knee.
All in all, it’s great to be home & now I have to get all my Christmas shopping done! Eeep.
Are you in the Christmas spirit (I’m getting there but I’m still not quite there yet)? Do you have your shopping done (no for me)?
- Honey Grilled Chicken and Shrimp with Cookina Reusable Grilling Sheets - April 24, 2015
- Meet Medicine Hat…A Great Road Trip from Calgary! - April 22, 2015
- A Company Doing It Right, The BMO #HelpGiven Campaign - April 21, 2015
- Monday Funday Linky Party – April 20 - April 20, 2015
- Delicious Double Chocolate Muffins - April 17, 2015
- What to Keep On Hand for Quick Dinners - April 16, 2015
- Exploring an Underground River and Cenotes at Kantun-Chi in the Mayan Riviera - April 15, 2015
- Monday Funday Linky Party – April 13 - April 13, 2015
- A Couples Escape in Canmore - April 12, 2015
- Quick Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta Skillet - April 9, 2015