Disclosure: This post about Apple Butterscotch Snack Mix Recipe has been sponsored by Martin Apple Chips. As always, all opinions are my own. Find Martin’s Apple Chips at Costco and Starbucks.
Apples, apples, apples. I am adoring EVERYTHING apple these days. I’ve even got my house smelling like apples and cinnamon. Such a warm and comforting taste and smell. Perfect for Fall. As you know, I’ve been enjoying Martin’s Apple Chips. Today I thought “how can I use them in a yummy apple snack recipe?” A little spin around the kitchen helped me come up with some ideas. Next thing I knew, I had a delicious snack mix that was perfect for after school. Here’s what I put in…what would you add?
- 1 bag plain microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 cups Martin's Crispy Apple Chips
- 1 cup graham cereal
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, melted
- Mix together the 3 dry ingredients on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle butterscotch over the dry ingredients.
- Stir and then chill.
- Break up and mix in a big bowl. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240 Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 246mg Carbohydrates: 48g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 28g Protein: 2g
Looking for more snack ideas? Check out these great recipes!