Back to school is in full swing. I think we have mostly gotten into the hang of it. I am always looking for things that make my life easier. Here are a few of my favorites and a few from my lovely Facebook Fans.
- Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips (pic above) – Evan likes chips as much as the next kid. Unfortunately (for him), I don’t like sending them too often. Then we tried Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips. They are fruity and apple-y but they have a nice crisp crunch…making them a much healthier option for Evan’s lunch. Oh….and I like them too. They are perfect at lunch.
- Leak proof water bottle – Evan’s school asks that we send water bottles to school. They fill them up and keep them at their desks. No more pesky trips to the water fountain instead of focusing on your work. In the past we’ve had either…leaky water bottles or ones that don’t leak but Evan can’t open them. Evan’s new water bottle is great and he can open it. Sweet!
- Locker Shelves – The move to middle school can be hard on kids. Even harder if they have to get used to using a locker. Many don’t have shelves but you can buy ones that you can install temporarily. Easy peasy!
- Great lunch containers – We love these Lunch-Its from Tupperware but there are lots of great ones out there. The main thing you must ensure is that your child can open and close it by themselves. Very important!
- Make-ahead breakfasts. Figure out what your family likes for breakfast and then figure out how to make it easier for you in the mornings. Check out my Freezer Breakfast Burritos and stay tuned for more make-ahead recipes in the future!
So dish….what are your favorite “go to” back to school items? I’d love to hear because maybe I need them too!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips. As always, all opinions are my own.