Bacon cheeseburgers are my favourite. Let’s face it, if you aren’t a vegetarian, they are probably your favourite too. With holiday entertaining just around the corner, here’s a great recipe to make burgers party friendly. Try this Bacon cheeseburger sliders recipe for the WIN. Feeling like chicken instead? You’ll want to try our Cheesy Pesto Chicken Sliders Recipe. Yum!
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders:
Scroll down for the full recipe but here are a few photos of making them:
Mix all your ingredients together.
Choose your slider pan (read the notes in the recipe before choosing your pan). Press your hamburger mixture into the pan and cook.
Wash your pan and cut your slider buns in half. Add the burger to the bottom buns. Add bacon.
Place in your washed pan and cover with cheese. Add the top buns, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake, cut and enjoy. YUMMMY bacon cheeseburger sliders are yours to enjoy!
Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe (Printable):
- 1 pound beef, ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- 6 – 8 slices bacon, precooked
- 1 Tbsp butter, room temp
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix together the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning. Mix enough to incorporate well, but do not overwork the beef as it will begin to get tough when it cooks.
- Press the patty mixture into a baking dish that will fit the 8 connected buns.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 – 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Remove and let it cool slightly.
- Cut the connected buns in half horizontally. Remove the top layer of buns.
- Butter the bottom buns with 1 tbsp. of butter, and then place the “sheet” of cooked beef on top of the buns.
- Layer on the bacon so that it covers the beef.
- Place the bottom buns with the beef and bacon into the cleaned baking dish you cooked the beef in.
- Layer the shredded cheese on the bacon.
- Place on the top layer of buns.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the remaining tbsp. of melted butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice dill pickles into small rounds and skewer onto a toothpick and place on the top of the buns for garnish
The slider buns I bought were an odd shape and wouldn’t fit a baking dish properly so I cut off four of the buns to make them fit into the pan. Because I used the same pan to cook the beef, the beef fit on the buns. If you have a pan that will fit the whole dozen tray of buns, then you can do it that way, and use that same pan to cook the beef so that it will fit the all 12 buns. The patties will be slightly thinner because it’s stretching to fit the pan, but is a great way to feed more ppl and not waste the 4 buns.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422 Saturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 125mg Sodium: 847mg Carbohydrates: 11g Sugar: 1g Protein: 21g
Don’t forget to pin for later! You know you want to try this delicious bacon cheeseburger sliders recipe!