You know all those recipes I pin on Pinterest? I actually make a few of them….crazy, I know. I was drawn to this no-fry chicken parm recipe because my family LOVES Italian (ish) food. I knew this would probably be a big hit when Will & Nicole come over and I was soooo right. Plus it came together quickly and didn’t require me to fry the chicken first. Best part? They loved it and requested that I make it again soon.
No-Fry Chicken Parm
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- red pepper flakes to taste I used probably 1/4 tsp
- 2 cups jarred spaghetti sauce I used Newman's Own Marinara
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the olive oil in the bottom of an 11X13 casserole dish.
- Add 3 cloves of garlic, pressed and pepper flakes to taste.
- Evenly spread the chicken thighs across the bottom.
- Pour approximately 2 cups of spaghetti sauce over chicken and spread with spoon.
- Add more until the chicken thighs are evenly covered.
- Add half of the mozzarella cheese and half the Parmesan cheese.
- Top with croutons. I covered the top but I didn't use a TON of croutons....just eyeball it.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the chicken is done through.
Recipe Notes: This is delicious and really does taste like chicken parmesan without the frying. Very kid friendly. Everyone loved it.
Looking for more great casserole recipes? Try these!