Okay, so I know making punch isn’t really “cooking” per say but I love this punch. Most party punch recipes are too sweet & not that yummy. For the party last weekend, I went to www.allrecipes.com to look for punch recipes. Almost all of them had either a) alcohol or b) sherbet. Now don’t get me wrong, I like both of those things, but I didn’t want them in my punch for Saturday. I found a recipe very close to the one below but I (of course) had to change it a bit. Enjoy!
The Best Party Punch Ever
- 1 quart (or liter) cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp almond extract (very important)
- 1 (2 Liter) bottle of Diet Ginger Ale
- frozen cranberries to float in punch for garnish
Mix together & serve.
Recipe Notes: This is YUMMY!!! The almond extract makes it taste a bit like there is Ameretto in the punch. I will definitely be using this recipe again.
Check out what else is cooking this Wednesday over at Shan’s blog.