Saskatoon Berry Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup saskatoons or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder & salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter & the sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Slowly stir in milk (mixture may look curdled).
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a greased muffin pan or use paper muffin cups.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 49mg Sodium: 134mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 19g Protein: 3g
Wilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin PanKeliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan / Non – Stick / Dishwasher – Microwave Safe / 21 FREE RECIPESWilton 415-8121 150/Pack Baking Cup, Dots/Stripes, StandardThe Boston Sweets Silicone Cupcake Liners – 24 Pack Baking Cups- EIGHT colors – Reusable & Nonstick Muffin Molds – Cupcake Holders Gift set – Pink Purple Blue Red Green Fun Green Yellow Orange Muffin CupsWilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack, 15 7/8Prepworks by Progressive Ultimate 19-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon SetPyrex 3-Piece Glass Measuring Cup SetOXO Good Grips Batter Bowl
Looking for more blueberry recipes? Try these!