Spinach Cheese Quiche Squares Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, I just guestimated b/c I wasn't sure how much a pound was living in Canada and all
- 2 packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry (the square packages)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add flour, milk & baking soda. Mix well.
- Add cheese, spinach and onion. Mix well.
- Pour into pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool at least 45 minutes before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 7gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g
Recipe Notes: This reminded me of a crustless quiche. They turned out very tasty (much tastier than the look in my opinion).