Fall is about more than just pumpkin spice! Fall is also all about apples. Fresh off the tree, apples are delicious all by themselves but they also make amazing desserts. Apple cobbler is one of my faves but sometimes…you just need pie. Pie makes the world go around don’t you think? So be happy, have pie! Make this easy Caramel Crumble Apple Pie for the holidays, or any day.
Everything is better when you have PIE. Check out this recipe for Caramel Crumble Apple Pie. Easy, delicious and perfect for fall!
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- 2 Tbsp ice cold water
- 6 apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Caramel sauce
- Sugar glaze, purchased or made using this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 11-inch pie dish or tart pan and set aside.
- In a food processor combine all the crust ingredients and pulse until it getting a thick dough.
- Press the dough into the prepared pie dish and take to the oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile coat the apples with the brown sugar, sugar, and cinnamon. Fill the pie crust with them.
- In another bowl combine all the topping ingredients. Mix with your hands to make big crumbs. Top the apple pie with it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and sugar glaze, serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 550Saturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 5gSugar: 56gProtein: 5g
Looking for other pie recipes? Check out these!