We entertain a LOT. Whether it is having one of Dewey’s work colleagues over for dinner during the week or getting together with lake friends on the weekend, we often have extra people to feed. I love to cook but sometimes I want something quick and easy to serve. Pull Apart Bread fits the bill. It’s quick, easy and it contains BACON. It’s basically the perfect food.
You can tweak the ingredients based on what you have or what you feel like. Basically any cheese and spice combo would work. The possibilities are endless!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf sourdough bread round
- 200 g shredded cheddar cheese 2 cups
- 85 g real bacon bits ~ 3/4 of a cup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread in strips both ways to make little squares, but leave the bottom uncut to hold the whole thing together.
- Push cheese shreds and bacon between all the cuts in the bread.
- Mix dressing mix into the melted butter. Pour over the bread. Wrap bread in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Uncover & bake another 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Love appetizers? Check out these great Appetizer recipes!