- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 bag Hershey's Cookies & Cream drops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in cookies & cream drops.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Centers will still be soft but the edges should be crisp.
Recipe Notes: These cookies are WONDERFUL! Evan really liked the cookies and cream drops in these cookies.