- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in cookies & cream drops.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Centers will still be soft but the edges should be crisp.
Recipe Notes: These cookies are WONDERFUL! Evan really liked the cookies and cream drops in these cookies.