Disclosure: This post for Chocolate Cream Cheese Blondies is a sponsored post and I have been compensated for writing this post. The opinions shared are, as always, my own.
I love chocolate, I love cream cheese….chocolate cream cheese? Oh yes, I will! Philadelphia Cream cheese recently added Chocolate to its line of flavoured cream cheeses. I couldn’t wait to try it! Also, with Chocolate Philly you get the dairy goodness of Philly plus the deliciousness of pure milk chocolate – with half the sugar and calories (per 1 tbsp. serving) of other chocolate spreads.
I am not a huge breakfast person so my mind went straight to my favorite part of any meal….dessert. I made Chocolate Cream Cheese Blondies. Now if you MUST have a breakfast idea….just serve these with milk and a side of fruit and call it good. They are delicious squared and you MUST MAKE THEM RIGHT NOW! Sorry for yelling but they are that good. Trust me.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour an 8X8 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together melted butter and brown sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk well.
- Add flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in to prepared pan.
- Dollop the chocolate cream cheese on top of the blondie batter.
- Drag a butter knife through the cream cheese to swirl it in to the top of the blondie batter.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack in the pan and then cut in to squares.
Love Bar Cookies? Here are more great recipes that you might enjoy!