Smoothie bowls are all the rage these days. All the goodness of a fruit smoothie but with crunchy toppings that give you the mouth feel you need to feel like you ate breakfast. I’m partnering with Nature’s Path to bring you this delicious and nutritious Coconut Chai Tropical Smoothie Bowl and a great giveaway!
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
- Toppings: Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
- Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 6mg Sodium: 131mg Carbohydrates: 63g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 42g Protein: 13g
The end of January is nearing and many New Year’s Resolutions have started to be booted to the wayside. Nature’s Path knows that this time of year can be hard. To help you stay on a healthy path, they’ll be sending one reader a delicious assortment of organic and gluten free granolas made with nourishing whole grains and nothing artificial.
They’re perfect to eat by themselves, top your favorite yogurt or top your favorite smoothie bowl. You can also download this great e-book full of more great recipes from Nature’s Path.