An easy and delicious suppertime recipe for busy weeknights. These creamy mustard smothered pork chops are family friendly and perfect for dinner!
Creamy Mustard Smothered Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add soup, milk & mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.