An easy and delicious suppertime recipe for busy weeknights. These creamy mustard smothered pork chops are family friendly and perfect for dinner!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add soup, milk & mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.
Everyone gave this recipe a thumbs up. I used Montreal Steak seasoning instead of the lemon pepper & low fat Cream of Mushroom soup. I also added about 1/2 cup of white wine. This is great served with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce on your potatoes....YUMMY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 303 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 104mg Sodium: 686mg Carbohydrates: 6g Sugar: 1g Protein: 33g