An easy and delicious suppertime recipe for busy weeknights. These creamy mustard smothered pork chops are family friendly and perfect for dinner!
Creamy Mustard Smothered Pork Chops
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
An easy and delicious suppertime recipe.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chops with lemon pepper seasoning. Heat butter in skillet. Cook chops 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add soup, milk & mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chops are done. Sprinkle with parsley.
Everyone gave this recipe a thumbs up. I used Montreal Steak seasoning instead of the lemon pepper & low fat Cream of Mushroom soup. I also added about 1/2 cup of white wine. This is great served with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce on your potatoes....YUMMY!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 686mgCarbohydrates: 6gSugar: 1gProtein: 33g
Sunday 14th of September 2008
Love this Merry! Will be a great winter recipe to add to the rotation!
Jen of A2eatwrite
Thursday 11th of September 2008
Aweeeee.... my mom used to make something like this. It looks wonderful! Thanks for bringing back some lovely memories.