Families expect dinner every single night. What is up with that? You would think that dinner once or twice would be enough. I kid, I kid. Mostly. Since dinner every night is a must, I strive to find ways to make it an easier chore. One of my favorite ways to do that is to pull out my handy dandy crockpot. I love that you can put all your ingredients in, set it and forget it. (Just make sure to turn it on. That is a fun time…coming home to find room temperature, raw food. Blech.). Check out this delicious CrockPot Chicken soup recipe!
Crock Pot Chicken Garlic Potato Soup
- 4 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Pounds Yukon Potatoes diced
- 8 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 ½ Cups Green Onion chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all of your ingredients except the milk into your crock pot.
- Add water until it’s sitting level with the ingredients.
- Set your crock pot to high for about 3-4 hours.
- About half an hour before it’s finished, add the evaporated milk and stir thoroughly.
Looking for more great crockpot recipes? Check out these other MerryAboutTown favorites!
Do you love your CrockPot as much as I do? I have two here and another one at the lake. LOL. I can’t live without it! So quick, easy and delicious. I know a lot of people have moved over to the Instant Pot but I haven’t made the full switch yet. I have one but I haven’t spent enough time to truly figure it out. Soon! Until then, check out my Instant Pot recipe roundup with all the delicious recipes I can’t wait to try.