Families expect dinner every single night. What is up with that? You would think that dinner once or twice would be enough. I kid, I kid. Mostly. Since dinner every night is a must, I strive to find ways to make it an easier chore. One of my favorite ways to do that is to pull out my handy dandy crockpot. I love that you can put all your ingredients in, set it and forget it. (Just make sure to turn it on. That is a fun time…coming home to find room temperature, raw food. Blech.). Check out this delicious CrockPot Chicken soup recipe!
A must try Crockpot Chicken soup recipe. This lovely soup combines, chicken, garlic and potatoes into a hearty and delicious dinner.
- 4 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Pounds Yukon Potatoes, diced
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 ½ Cups Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all of your ingredients except the milk into your crock pot.
- Add water until it’s sitting level with the ingredients.
- Set your crock pot to high for about 3-4 hours.
- About half an hour before it’s finished, add the evaporated milk and stir thoroughly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Cholesterol: 96mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gProtein: 34g
Looking for more great crockpot recipes? Check out these other MerryAboutTown favorites!
Do you love your CrockPot as much as I do? I have two here and another one at the lake. LOL. I can’t live without it! So quick, easy and delicious. I know a lot of people have moved over to the Instant Pot but I haven’t made the full switch yet. I have one but I haven’t spent enough time to truly figure it out. Soon! Until then, check out my Instant Pot recipe roundup with all the delicious recipes I can’t wait to try.