Growing up we ate pork chops all the time. We weren’t a Shake ‘n Bake house, we used Oven Fry Extra Crispy. I still love a good and crispy baked pork chop but unfortunately Oven Fry is nowhere to be found in Calgary. Instead, I decided to figure out a recipe all by myself. This one is pretty good. It doesn’t taste exactly the same but I love it. Plus Evan and Dewey both gave it two thumbs up. In fact, Evan had me microwave the one leftover pork chop for him as a bedtime snack. He ate the whole thing and he is little vegetarian. So I’ve decided that this baked breaded pork chops recipe is a WINNER.
These are perfect to make on a weeknight for dinner when you are pressed for time. Add a salad and a carb side and you are done. Even your pickiest eater will love them (and so will you because they are easy and fast). Plus you will know that even though they are breaded, they aren’t fried so they’re healthier.
Easy Crunchy Parmesan Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 pork chops either bone in or boneless will work
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix panko, parmesan cheese and salt in a shallow bowl.
- Pour ranch dressing in another shallow bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each pork chop in ranch dressing and then dredge in panko mixture.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 - 40 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops and whether are bone in or not. If the meat is done but they are not crispy enough, broil briefly (watch carefully though as they can burn quickly).
Looking for more fast weeknight dinners? Try these!