We’ve all been there…you get an invite to a potluck, party or shower at the last minute and you have no idea what to make. You want to make something that is more exciting than a veggie tray from the supermarket but takes less time than baking. This Easy Skor Bar and Caramel Apple Dip is the answer. It is easy, delicious, no-bake, ooey, gooy and it will leave people saying “OMG, I can’t eat enough of this. I NEED the recipe.” Trust me, it is that good.
Plus you will look like a hero without ever turning on the oven. Winning!
Easy Skor Bar Apple Dip
- 340 g container spreadable cream cheese lite works fine
- 2 Skor bars broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup Caramel sauce approximately - see picture
- Spread cream cheese onto a serving plate.
- Cover with caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle with Skor bar pieces.
- Serve with Granny Smith apple pieces.