Martin’s Apple Chips have been a fun and delicious part of our fall. Fall for me means pumpkins and APPLES. While I love the crisp and delicious apples that hit the farmer’s markets in the fall, sometimes I need something a little more portable. Something a little less apt to bruise. Cuz, ya know, we have a 9 year old who throws his back pack around like a basketball here. Apples often look a *little* worse for the wear after he gets them.
So here are my favorite ways to enjoy them!
- Right out of the bag with my lunch…hey they aren’t just for Evan!
- As an afternoon snack. Oh and they make a great food to play with!
- In Evan’s backpack for school.
- Crushed on top of plain oatmeal with bit of brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon. When you pour your boiling water over it all to make the oatmeal, it softens them and you have yummy apple cinnamon oatmeal.
- As a treat at Starbucks…that won’t wreck the waistline.
Next up…finding new ways to enjoy them. My ideas so far are:
- floating on top of apple cider as a garnish.
- mixing with cereal and dried cranberries as a fall trail mix
- added to homemade granola bars
What are your favorite ways to enjoy Martin’s Apple Chips (or your favorite idea I should try).
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Martin’s Apple Chips. As always, all opinions are my own. Martin’s Apple Chips can be found at Costco and Starbucks!