Caesar salad is a favourite at our house. This Caesar salad dressing recipe was shared with my by Nana, my mother in law. She made this salad almost every time we visited. It is SUPER garlicy but it has an amazing taste you will never get from bottled dressing. It pairs perfectly with a grilled steak. Now my mouth is watering…YUM!
Garlicky Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2-3 garlic cloves pressed with garlic press (or minced would be fine, too)
- 3/4 cup mayo we use the 1/2 the fat kind
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan best if you use the real stuff & grate it yourself
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon about 1/2 a lemon squeezed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix everything up & voila! You have a yummy salad dressing that friends and family will rave about. It is really garlicky but really good. Toss with romaine lettuce, additional grated Parmesan & croutons. Enjoy!
Check out other Salad Recipes on MerryAboutTown!
Easy Corn and Mixed Bean Salad