Christmas is almost here. It’s time to make those gift lists and check them twice. Don’t forget your furry friend when making your list. I’m sure it would not surprise you to know that Cooper gets presents AND has his own stocking. Shocking (not at all). And before you ask “Who buys gifts for dogs?”….
The answer is ME. Ya know…the one who also puts her pup in her coat because he is too cold to walk. Ok. On to the list.
- Purina® DentaLife Chews™ Daily Dental Dog Snack Small Dog – You can buy them here (all links are for Canada…tho I’m sure they have it all in the US too) http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/dentalife-chews-daily-dental-dog-snack-248g/6000195561396 (small dog) http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/purina-dentalife-chews-daily-dental-dog-snack-595g/6000193771333 (medium dog). Cooper loves these. He actually eats some of them and then pretend buries them in the corners of the living room to save for later. Plus they help to reduce tartar build-up, and have no added artificial colours or flavours. These star shaped treats clean hard-to-reach areas and freshens breath. Available in two varieties, for small dogs (10-22 lb), and for medium dogs (22-54 lb).
- Purina Beggin Strips -Each Beggin’ Strip dog treat is made with real bacon and is sure to unleash a good time with your dog. Your dog will love the chewy texture of these savoury treats. Available at Walmart.ca $2 for $20 http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/purina-beggin-strips-bacon-dog-treats-850gr/6000035555358.
- A Cute Holiday Sweater – Nothing says Happy Holidays like a cute dog sweater!
- Dog Toys – I know, I know…your pet probably has a basket full of toys. Take the time to throw away any dirty or destroyed toys. Your pooch will appreciate it.
- Puppy boots – Cooper HATES them but Calgary COLD. He has started walking on only 3 feet at a time so he can keep one warm ish at a time. It’s time for snow boots!
So tell me, what is on YOUR pooch’s wish list? If I let Cooper decide his entire list would be people food and popcorn. Instead, he’s getting some great treats that are made for him instead.
Disclosure: I am a part of the Purina Pet People. I have been compensated for sharing some great ideas with you and your pet. As always, all opinions are my own.