Disclosure:I am part of the Blue Dragon Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own as is the Chicken Green Curry Noodles recipe.
For the last 2 years, we have been so lucky to share our home with our Thai nanny, Raweewan. She is a part of our family but she will soon be leaving to take another job in Calgary. We are sad to see her go but we will have wonderful memories of her.
One of the things that Raweewan has taught me during her time here is that keeping a well stocked kitchen means that you can put a home cooked meal on the table in no time.
On nights when I would have given up and called for takeout, she was able to pull ingredients together into a great meal. One of my favorite meals that she makes is Green Curry Chicken noodles. I MADE her show me how to make them before she left because I have to make them in the future.
It is a super simple dish and can be changed and tweaked to use whatever meat and vegetables on hand. Just make sure you keep green curry paste and coconut milk on hand.
For the past few months, I have been trying out Blue Dragon products and it has been great to have curry paste, stirfry sauces, coconut milk and noodles in the cupboard. There are so many options for dinner because stirfry dishes are infinitely customizable to what you have on hand.
Looking for an easy yet delicious meal? Try this great Chicken Green Curry Noodles recipe. Better than take out and easy to make at home!
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 270 ml bottle Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 3 cups kale, stems removed and torn in to med size pieces
- 1 cup brown mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 400 grams spaghetti noodles, cooked per package directions
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onions and cook until starting to soften.
- Add chicken and cook until the outsides are starting to brown.
- Add curry paste, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and stir.
- Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add kale and mushrooms. Continue to cook until mushrooms are cooked and kale is softened (~ another 5 minutes).
- Add bell peppers about 3 minutes before you want to serve the dish. Taste the sauce and add salt as needed.
- Toss curry sauce with spaghetti noodles and serve hot.
Curry pastes very greatly in spice level. If you use a different brand of curry paste, take care when determining how much to add.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 537Saturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 21g
Looking for more great dinner recipes? Give these a try!