Check out this easy, delicious and healthy recipe for Grilled Lemony Asian Chicken Skewers. They are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Too cold to grill? You can always bake your skewers. Just make sure to keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed/minced
- 1 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion powder
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- Place cut chicken into a large Ziploc bag. Combine other ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken in Ziploc. Press air out of bag and marinate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Thread chicken onto metal skewers. Discard the remaining marinade. Grill until chicken is done (watch closely because you don't want the small pieces to dry out).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109 Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 404mg Carbohydrates: 5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 12g
Recipe Notes: I served this with grilled veggies and brown rice. We grilled red bell pepper, zucchini, onions, mushrooms and garlic scapes in a grill basket. Spritz with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt prior to grilling. Yum!
Looking for more great recipes for the grill? Check out these!