- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves, or 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 6 green onions, chopped - set green parts aside for garnish
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 lb flank steak, sliced thin across the grain (this is MUCH easier to do if the steak is partially frozen)
- vegetable or olive oil
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions and 2 Tbsp of the sesame seeds together in a bowl.
- Add the sliced beef and marinate for about 15 minutes.
- After beef is done marinating, heat oil in a large frying pan over med high heat.
- When the pan is hot, put the beef into the pan in a single layer.
- Cook until the beef is done and browned.
- How done you make it is a personal preference thing.
- Continue to cook the rest of beef.
- Garnish the beef with the remainder of the sesame seeds and green onion tops.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 596mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 26g