I always get excited at Easter Candy time. Mini Eggs are in stores again! Yaaay! Mini Eggs are pretty amazing by themselves, but there is an EVEN BETTER way to eat them.
- 10 oz Mini Eggs, or as many as you want. More is better.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 250 grams Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, (put that margarine DOWN..don't do it)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Use a big pan to melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and melt those too. Stir the sticky horrible mess until it's not lumpy.
- Remove from heat. QUICKLY before the marshmallows solidify into one giant hell marshmallow, stir in vanilla, cereal, and Mini Eggs. Question why you don't do more arm exercises because should it really be that hard to stir?
- Press into a buttered pan with a buttered spatula. Add a few more Mini Eggs on top because life is short.
- Your kids will now start clawing at you like ravenous wolverines. Hold them off with the buttered spatula until the squares have cooled. Throw extra mini eggs into the living room to give you extra time.
For a healthy kick, try adding some ground flax - HA HA HA just kidding, these are terrible for you. You may want to add more marshmallows or less cereal, since you are also adding the Mini Eggs. It's like a really wonderful math problem.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 366 Saturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 189mg Carbohydrates: 57g Sugar: 35g Protein: 4g
Looking for more great Easter posts? Hop on over to check these out!
17 Fun and Fanciful Easter Desserts