I always get excited at Easter Candy time. Mini Eggs are in stores again! Yaaay!
Mini Eggs are pretty good by themselves, but there is an EVEN BETTER way to eat them.
…That’s right. PUT THEM IN RICE KRISPIE SQUARES. I am basically an evil genius. If you need me, I’ll be in my cave shaped like a skull on the side of a volcano.
All you do is follow the directions on the cereal box and throw in a bunch of Mini Eggs, but here’s the step-by-step.
– Mini Eggs: AS MANY AS YOU WANT (I used a giant-sized bag)
– Rice Krispies: 6 cups
– Marshmallows: 250 g
– Margarine or butter (but let’s be honest JUST USE BUTTER): 1/4 cup
– Vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
For a healthy kick, try adding some ground flax – HA HA HA just kidding, these are terrible for you.
You may want to add more marshmallows or less cereal, since you are also adding the Mini Eggs. It’s like a really wonderful math problem.
1) Use a big pan to melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and melt those too. Stir the sticky horrible mess until it’s not lumpy.
2) Remove from heat. QUICKLY before the marshmallows solidify into one giant hell marshmallow, stir in vanilla, cereal, and Mini Eggs.
3) Press into a buttered pan with a buttered spatula. Add a few more Mini Eggs on top because life is short.
4) Instagram that shit because you will look like you are winning at life.
5) Your kids will now start clawing at you like ravenous wolverines. Hold them off with the buttered spatula until the squares have cooled.
Then, obviously, DEVOUR THEM because they taste even better than you think they will.