Mini Meatloaves will rock your family dinner making world.
Yep, I said it.
These mini meatloaves come together super fast and then they bake all by their little selves in the oven. So make them, pop them in the oven, boil some potatoes and make a salad. All done in just an hour. Who knew that meatloaf could be so easy and delicious?
Plus it uses ingredients you already have in your pantry, freezer and fridge. Simple ingredients come together to make these delicious mini meatloaves and you won’t believe how delicious they are!
Now when you have a look at the recipe, make sure you don’t leave out the glaze. It is vitally important and oh so tasty.
Also, even if your pack of hamburger is a bit over one pound. Don’t sweat it. Just make 8 loaves that are approzimately the same size. It’ll all work out just fine. Have a small appetite? One will probably do you but they are so good that you should allow 1 1/2 to 2 per person.
All the yum! I promise that these will be on your “what to make for dinner” rotation as soon as you make them the first time.
Mini Meatloaves Recipe
My favorite recipe for meatloaf! Each mini meatloaf has the most caramelized bits on the outside. Super delicious and way better than normal meatloaf!
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats & salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well.
- Form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9X13 baking dish.
- In a seperate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes. Sometimes I broil them for a minute or so to make sure the top is done.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Saturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 624mgCarbohydrates: 10gSugar: 5gProtein: 15g
This recipe gets 5/5 for both Dewey and I. I recommend making the mini meatloaves because it allows a higher sauce to meatloaf ratio which is key.
Pin for later & to share with your friends!