We are a breakfast loving family. Unfortunately, we are also a breakfast rut family. Most of the time we either have eggs, bacon and toast or pancakes and toast. Both are delicious but they get a little boring after awhile. I’ve also been looking for something that is easy, delicious and healthy to eat for lunch when I’m working from home.
Fast forward to last week at FBC2015 in Montreal. I got two adorable little Corningware ramekins that just YELLED baked eggs at me. As soon as I got home, I had to try my hand at making them. Baked eggs are not only delicious but they look amazing in my new ramekins. In fact, I found myself making these 3 days this week for lunch. I can honestly say this recipe is a WIN.
Pesto and Boursin Baked Eggs
- 1 piece deli ham
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp garlic and herb Boursin approximate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the ramekin with cooking spray.
- Lay deli ham into the bottom of the ramekin.
- Add tomato pieces.
- Carefully crack and add two eggs.
- Dot with pesto and sprinkle with Boursin cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until white is done. You can also broil it for a minute if it is done on bottom but there is still a bit of uncooked egg white on the top.