In the next few days we are heading off on our latest travel adventure to Vietnam! The flights are loooooooong to get over there. Thankfully we are all pretty good travellers but I always make sure to be prepared. Once we are there, we plan to get out and about to see the countryside. I even bought a new charge cord for my Fitbit so I can keep track of how many steps we take each day. If I had to guess it will be a LOT. Here are some of the things that will be part of our travel kit to keep us all healthy and ready to go on our next adventure.
- GRAVOL Kids™ Dye Free Quick Dissolve Chewables – These come in very handy when Evan is feeling woozy. They help prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness from motion sickness or when he eats something that doesn’t agree with him. An 18-count pack will go in my carry-on in case Evan gets car sick, feels nauseous on plane rides or eats too much when we’re out for dinner. These chewables have a yummy orange flavour (that taste way better than what I had when I was a kid!) and dissolve so quickly that your kid likely won’t even ask for water which is HUGE when you are on the go.
- RUB A535™ Anti-Inflammatory Cream with Arnica – So I’m not *quite* as young as I used to be. After a day of walking, my legs and feet can get SORE. I would rather not have to take ibuprophen until I really need it so I love RUB A535 for quick relief. I put it right on the spot where my sore muscle is, or where I’m having joint pain, and it works so fast! It’s not greasy like some other products and I don’t have to worry about it staining my clothes. It will be making the trip with us to keep us ready to keep trekking day after day.
- Adhesive Bandages – I take a LOT of these with me. Mainly because if I have them we usually don’t get hurt. If I leave without one, someone is always bleeding. Also, I have found that bandaids are the miracle cure for kids. Having enough bandaids that I don’t have to ration is the way to keep everyone happy.
- Hand Sanitizer – When traveling, you don’t always have a sink close by to wash your hands. I like having hand sanitizer in my bag so I we can clean our hands anywhere. This is especially important for Evan because he has to pet every dog, cat and animal he comes across.
- Wet Wipes – Kind of like hand sanitizer, wipes help keep everyone clean and healthy when water is at a premium. Plus they are great for making you feel less grimy after a flight.
- Pain reliever – Don’t let yourself get waylaid with a headache or body pain. It’s better to have it and not need it than to be in pain on a 12 hour flight with nothing.
What are your “must pack” items for travel?
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Church & Dwight. As always, all opinions are my own.