Coming up with something new and exciting to cook after a full day of work is hard. Thankfully I have a few blogs that I go to over and over again for inspiration! Dinner With Julie is one of those. When I saw her recipe for Quick Peanut Butter Curry, I knew I had to try it.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Beef Curry
- 3/4 pound steak approximately
- vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp curry paste I used mild
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3/4 can coconut milk
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Slice thinly.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- Sear the steak slices until browned. Remove the slices to a plate.
- Add the garlic cloves and curry paste to the skillet.
- Cook for a moment and then add the peanut butter and coconut milk.
- Cook for a few moments to thicken and add the sliced steak back in.
- Serve hot over rice. We like steamed broccoli on the side.