Pair it with Easy Potato Roses Recipe for a fanicer presentations or a simple salad for a weeknight dinner. Either way, your family will love it!
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Evan calls this recipe "Most Delicious Fish"
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill or 2 tsp dried dill
- 24 oz salmon filets (4, 6 oz fillets) skinned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Spray rack of a broiler pan or a cookie sheet covered in aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Whisk together brown sugar, mustard and dill in a small bowl
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Evenly divide the glaze across the filets.
- Position 7 inches from the broiler and broil for approximately 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily and is just opaque in the center.
Recipe Notes: This recipe was a hit with the whole family. It is just so good. I served it with white rice and asparagus. I ended up cooking this longer than 6 minutes. I just kept an eye on how done it looked and made sure it flaked at the thickest part.