Oven fries are a delicious compliment to any meal. Our family likes them because they are the one thing that Evan is guaranteed to eat (other than raw veggies). This recipe is full of tasty seasonings so you won’t even miss the frying.
Make these perfectly spiced savoury oven fries for a delicious side dish. You won't even miss that they aren't fried!
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into fries and place them in a large ziploc bag.
- Add spices and olive oil. Squish around until all fries are covered in oil/spice mixture.
- Spread in a single layer on the parchment papered pan(s).
- Bake in the oven for around 30 – 40 minutes (depends on how big you cut the fries).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Sodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gProtein: 4g
Looking for more side dish recipes? Try these!