Oven fries are a delicious compliment to any meal. Our family likes them because they are the one thing that Evan is guaranteed to eat (other than raw veggies). This recipe is full of tasty seasonings so you won’t even miss the frying.
Savoury Oven Fries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into fries and place them in a large ziploc bag.
- Add spices and olive oil. Squish around until all fries are covered in oil/spice mixture.
- Spread in a single layer on the parchment papered pan(s).
- Bake in the oven for around 30 – 40 minutes (depends on how big you cut the fries).
Looking for more side dish recipes? Try these!