Crock Pot Pork Goulash is a great fall and winter recipe. Throw everything in the crock pot and dinner is done in no time!
Crock Pot Pork Goulash
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin roast cut into 1/2" pieces
- 3 parsnips peeled & cut into 1/2" coins
- 2 large carrots peeled & cut into 1/2" coins
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 Tbsp sweet paprika divided
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lb green beans trimmed & cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place pork, parsnips, carrots & onion in the slow cooker. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp paprika. Stir to coat. Pour in broth. Cover & cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 4 1/2 hours.
- Add green beans & cook for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, blend remaining 2 Tbsp paprika, sour cream, cornstarch, salt & pepper. Stir into slow cooker bowl until thickened.
Love using your slow cooker? You need to try my CrockPot Chicken and Dumplings and my Apple BBQ Crock Pot Chicken. They are easy, delicious and cook while you are at work or school. Perfect for busy school nights.