Another great recipe from Simply Recipes. Elise ROCKS!
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained (I used Romano beans instead)
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh, finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh finely chopped rosemary
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl, mix the beans, celery, onion, parsley and rosemary.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat.
Chill beans in the refrigerator for several hours, to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing.
Recipe Notes: This was a good recipe though it is not my favorite bean salad in the world. It is a simple, tasty recipe for your next picnic, though. I will definitely make it again.
Don’t forget to check out what else is cooking this Wednesday at Shan’s blog.