Bacon is hands down my family’s favorite food. I think they would eat it every day at every meal if I would let them. Sometimes I throw them a bone occasionally and let bacon steal the show at a meal other than breakfast. Check out this delicious Bacon Parmesan Baked Chicken. Really, it has it all…bacon and cheese! Plus it is a quick and easy baked chicken recipe that you can pull together in no time.
Pair it with the broccoli and potato suggested in the recipe or use the chicken to top of a caesar or mixed green salad for a filling and delicious summer time dinner that your entire family will enjoy.
Bacon Parmesan Baked Chicken Recipe
Bacon Parmesan Baked Chicken
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- Drizzle vegetable oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 bacon strips cooked and chopped
- 5 Tbsps parmesan cheese
- 2 cup steamed broccoli
- 2 sliced cooked potato
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- First, cut chicken breasts in half through the center leaving four breast sized pieces that are half as thick.
- Then place chicken breasts pieces in a baking dish that has been oiled with the vegetable oil. Spice it with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until chicken is done and no longer pink.
- minutes before the chicken is fully done, take it out of the oven, top with the cheese and bacon, bake everything for the remaining time.