Warm summer nights on the patio in the backyard are my favorite nights of all. Sometimes you want a cocktail to sip and enjoy that doesn’t take a ton of time or prep work. Fruity White Wine Sangria fits the bill wonderfully. Fruity and refreshing, it will carry you through summer laughing and chatting while you wile away the rest of the summer.
Fruity White Wine Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pitted sweet cherries
- 2 limes sliced thin
- 1 cup mango flavoured juice
- 5 dashes cherry bitters optional
- 375 ml Sauvignon Blanc (1/2 bottle)
- 1 litre sparkling water or lemon lime soft drink depending on your sweetness preference
- Dissolve sugar into the vodka and cointreau in a 2L pitcher.
- Add mango, cherries, limes, juice, bitters and wine.
- Refrigerate until just before serving.
- Add club soda and stir gently.
If Sangria doesn’t suit your fancy, head over to Life Made Delicious for more delicious cocktail, mocktail and smoothie recipes. I would love to hear about your favorite summer cocktails.
Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.