Delicious Beefy Taco Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread on a large platter or pizza pan and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet; drain. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce to the meat.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Cool completely. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Just before serving, layer on the lettuce, green pepper, tomato & cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 344 Saturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 643mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 13g
What are you favourite appetizers to bring to a party or potluck?
Looking for other great game day or party appetizers? Check out these great recipe!