This recipe was one of the first that I ever tried from my friend Kate over at Sweetnicks. She was one of the first bloggers I followed and I love visiting her blog and seeing how she and her kids have grown and changed over the years. It makes me love this crazy blogosphere where we grow to know each other’s families though we’ve never met.
I digress…back to the cookies. This recipe is a slam dunk. Chock full of chocolate chips with a not too crunch cookie. The recipe doesn’t make a huge batch, either, which is nice when you don’t need eleventy billion cookies yelling “EAT ME!” at you all at once.
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies - A Great Bake Sale Treat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture beating well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes for soft gooey cookies or up to 14 minutes for crispier cookies.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You may recognize this recipe from a previous post. I’m trying to revive a few of my older recipes with a facelift. New pictures and being added to the recipe plugin makes them MUCH easier to read and print. Enjoy!