Nothing says Fall like apples. Everywhere you look there are piles of gleaming apples fresh off the tree. While apples are great in pies and cobblers, they are also great in drinks! Check out this Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail recipe (that you can add alcohol if you want). It’s perfect for entertaining this Fall and Winter.
And if mocktails aren’t your style, you can add the spirit of your choice.
Apples, caramel and spices come together to bring you fall in a glass. This is the perfect drink for all ages at your Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering. I love having a drink on offer that everyone can enjoy.
Family gatherings will feel much more festive with a fun drink served for everyone! Now to expand my glassware collection to have enough for everyone. I really like heavy bottom rocks glasses because they can be used for so many different beverages.
Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail Recipe
Try this delicious Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail recipe. It's perfect for your fall and winter entertaining. Even non-drinkers need a fun beverage!
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 apples
- Rosemary sprigs around 6
- Golden brown sugar for rimming
- In a pitcher mix well the apple cider with the caramel syrup and add the cinnamon.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and add them to the pitcher. Add the rosemary sprigs and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes have passed, pour the sparkling water into the pitcher. Mix.
- Grab the glasses and rim them with the golden brown sugar.
- Pour the caramel apple pie mocktail into the glasses.
You can substitute the sparkling water for clear soda and the apple cider for apple juice + 1 Tsp more cinnamon, 1 Tsp nutmeg and 1 Tsp allspice.
Want more ideas? Check out more mocktail ideas here.
Entertaining? Check out these yummy appetizers that would go GREAT with these mocktails!