- Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix in a pretty jar tied with a ribbon to attach a spoon. You can also add marshmallows and label it as “Snowman Poop”.
- A nice tin or tray filled with homemade cookies. Dollar Stores often carry beautiful tins that are very inexpensive. They can then be reused by your recipient next year. Some great cookie choices are chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter crunchies, magic cookie bars or iced sugar cookies.
- A pan full of fudge. Ooey, gooey, chocolate goodness. What more can I say?
- A loaf of quick bread wrapped in cellophane & a nice bow. Good ones to try are cranberry banana bread, banana bread or whole wheat beer bread.
- A bag or a tin of Nuts and Bolts (aka Chex Mix). This makes a great savoury option for Christmas giving.
- A jar full of Cookie Mix to be enjoyed after the holidays.
- A cellophane bag of Peppermint Bark. Yum!
- Looking for something different? How about a basket of breakfast muffins? Try Blueberry muffins, Morning Glory muffins or Banana Chocolate Chip muffins.
- How about a tin of Praline Pecans and Cranberries?
- Looking for an even healthier treat? A basket full of homemade granola bars will please even the pickiest gift recipient.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.